6.10.2009

Post dates

Just a quick word about the dates appearing on posts. I'm a little frustrated by it. I have hairbrained ideas and start posts, saved as drafts, revise, and post when they're complete. However, blogspot, in its infinite wisdom, records the date the post was first created, rather than its publication date.

I suppose the solution is to copy and paste the body of a post into a new post that I start on the publication date. Having figured this out now, I probably don't need to post this. I need something to make this worth reading.

Some of you who follow my Facebook posts will see some videos, images, articles recycled here. This is one of those videos of Neil deGrasse Tyson at the Beyond Belief: Science, Reason, Religion & Survival conference that took place at Salk Institute for Biological Studies in November 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment